Tuesday, September 21, 2010

D2

Felt a little apprehensive/nervous today again wondering "who I was gonna have" ... You know that going into an exam without having studied feeling. I guess  its going to be like that untill I make my way through all the trainers and get to know their style,what they are going to make me do and how hard they are gonna make me work..

I had Ewa today.  Great  Lower Body session. Its was actually nice  for a change to have a woman train you. (That actually sounds a little sexist but its MY blog and I make the rules!) I was so used to the boys doing the BLT  (if you are a member you have to try it) classes over the last few months. Not that I prefer  women it was just a nice change- To be chatting about make up and boys etc... ya right - only conversation going on consisted of "Sheeze Ewa are you trying to break me"- ok so that never happened either.

Like yesterday I loved learning how to use new machines.Ones I used to stare at while pounding the treadmill thinking how complicated do they look- You know the ones that look like snazzed up versions of torture machines that 90% of the women in the gym never touch.

Still sore from yesterdays upper body and I presume going to be sore from todays  lower which is making me wonder which part of my body is left for them to work on tomorrow....




You can't lose weight by talking about it.  You have to keep your mouth shut.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment