Monday, September 27, 2010

1 week down 11 to go...

Can't believe one week is over all ready. Fortunately for you there will be no more carb breakdowns on the blog.. as the worst is over and done with. Best is yet to come...  I have soooo much energy. Don't believe me?



This is me after running the mini marathon with my 12 year old sister Patricia and her Friend Aimee yesterday .
Ran the marathon after my gym session with Ewa.






This is me, Dave Mac from Red FM and the lovely ladies from Amore Bridal  after running the mini marathon last year. It was a competition where I had to run the marathon in a wedding dress against another Bride to Be. I won and my friend received  the €2,000 voucher. Video link from Red Fm below :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gcA_HJ7KFA




 Last year I found it tough as I had to run most of it with the fear of the other Bridezilla beating me to the finish line.The nearest I had ever been to running was watching Forest Gump... Was in bits after it ...was walking around like John Wayne for days. This year it didn't take a tack out of me. I don't feel any worse today than I do after a work out in the gym . I take back all I said before about never setting foot inside the gym after the twelve week course is over (that was the lack of carb crash talking).


End of week one tip:
Never talk or attempt to make conversation during a set. The trainer will presume the weight is too light and bump it up (",).



I keep trying to lose weight... but it keeps finding me!  ~Author Unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment