Sunday, October 3, 2010

Assesment time

Finished my 12 days in a row training on Friday, which ment weigh in time!


My body fat percentage was what I was hoping to reduce and try not to focus on the the scales as the training should be building muscle which weighs heavier than fat...
I lost 3kgs and 6% body fat. IN JUST 12 DAYS! and loads of inches from all over but I won't bore you with all the measurments!
I was ecstatic. It made all the earlier days of lusting after bread and dragging my ass into the gym after long days at work worthwhile.



Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I wrote you a big congratulatory message on this the other day and it disappeared due to a blogger error. Here's the gist:
    (Congratulatory comment)
    (Jealous semi begrudging comment disguised as a secondary congratulatory comment)
    Seriously though, you looked amazing the other day. Pure defined like! I'd say I'll be joining Planet in the next month or so. I'll go up to the counter and say give me a Sue-Ellen please...easy on the free weights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa I must trade mark that "A Sue-Ellen" it has a nice ring to it...
    Thanks Girly- they are starting "inspiration" again in Jan- so the 12 weeks won't run into xmas cos we aaaaaallll know there aint nobody getting between women, a cup of tea a tin of roses in December.
    Ring them and ask about membership specials (",)

    ReplyDelete