Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pre Weigh-in Shenanigans

Damn you scales damn you.




I know I know I was told that the scales may not come down due to the muscle I am building but seriously I'm a woman! I NEED to see it on the scales...I seem to be stalling...

I even bought another scales...Disgraced for myself...At least i can throw one out the window on Friday after the weigh in if I'm not down...




I am a bit worried that my falling off the wagon (well more jumping off the wagon and eating everything in sight like a Tasmanian Devil and quickly climbing back on the wagon sheepishly wondering if anyone saw me) is the reason... Maybe it will all be okay and a bit of pre weigh in panic will keep me on track for next week.. if that doesn't then I'm sure Sgt Squat and Lieut Lunge's training sessions will produce some results...

No comments:

Post a Comment