Sunday, October 17, 2010

You Had me at Wine


I know. I know. I'm only cheating myself.

I fell off the wagon. Well is it called "falling" if it was planned?
I went to the last one six months ago with Tom Doorley  and I loved it. Food was devine and don't even get me started on the wines.....I couldn't resist it. Four weeks of being so faithful to my diet I  jumped into the carb sack for one night and one night only. But I didn't over do it- Yes there were six courses but they were small... cough cough.....Anyways enough about the carbs smarbs... back on the wagon and time to concentrate on my 6 week weigh in....

People have begun to notice my bodyshape changing with the gymwork and dieting which is motivating ...although my little black dress was nearly ruined by me walking around like Shrek in a Dress/John Wayne from Wills workout on Wed night- Seriously someone needs to tell that boy  I didnt sign up for bootcamp! I could just about do 20kg squats with Sgt Squat and then Will has to go and make me do 50kg squats in the Testosteroneville part of the gym.You know the area with the Freeweight men and the wifebeater vests...Throws the weights on the ground after a set, grunts, beats chest etc I feel myself becoming a little less feminine the more time I spend there...

STRESSED is  DESSERTS spelled backwards Coincidence? I think not - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment