Monday, October 11, 2010

3 weeks down.... 9 to go....

Gym instructors. They are funny ol things.


Let's do this!



Can't really bitch about the diet anymore so that only leaves the seven instructors to have a go off....








One instructor is so "mean" that he doesn't even give me the deserved 15 second rest between sets. He used to give me 10 and now its reduced to 5 seconds. And if you think you can distract him with idle chat and go over the 5 second rest period he takes the  extra seconds off the next set!


Just kidding about the bitchin- am enjoying it to much for that. I know they might say different as I tend to beg at the start of every session for them to take it easy or whinge all through that the weight is to heavy or (gasp) lie about the weight used in the last session so I might get away with a few kgs. I have even lowered myself at the start of a session to ask one if maybe they just wanted to sit and talk instead of the workout. That didn't work either. Damn. Losing my touch...




"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies..." Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment